FOLK NYLON BALL END
|BEB028||E||0.028 in||16.20 lbs|
- Tension: Normal
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Ball-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Black Nylon
- Wrap Material: Silver-Plated Copper
- Ball ends on each string to accommodate a variety of guitars, easy string changing
- Silver-Wound basses
- Black Nylon Trebles
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D'Addario X-Series strings! Our two X Series options each use a distinct method to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of uncoated strings.
XT combines high carbon steel cores with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment added over the string to enhance string longevity. XS makes use of a special film and innovative application process, allowing the string to last longer than any string we've produced before.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out the videos to learn the restringing process for electric, acoustic, classical, bass, and other instruments. You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.