EXTRA HARD TENSION
|-||E||0.0290 in||17.410 lbs|
- Classical Tension: Hard
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Coated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Nylon
- Wrap Material: Silver-Plated Copper
- XT Classical strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every wound string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- XT Classical string sets utilize the proprietary Composite basses and the precisely intonated trebles of D’Addario’s legendary Pro-Arté strings, combining dynamic responsiveness with long-lasting performance.
- The inner packaging features a re-sealable zip closure, for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings.
- Every set includes a Players Circle code for product identification, registration, and authentication. Players can collect points to get rewarded with D’Addario products and merchandise
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D’Addario XT strings, which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out the videos to learn the restringing process for electric, acoustic, classical, bass, and other instruments. You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.