|-||A||0.0000 in||8.360 lbs|
- Classical Tension: 100
- Size: Soprano
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Set Type: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Titanium
- Wrap Material: Titanium
- Titanium monofilament material for modern brightness and projection
- Optimized for Soprano Ukuleles tuned to GCEA tuning
- String Gauges: Titanium .028, .033, .040, .029
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D’Addario XT strings, which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out the videos to learn the restringing process for electric, acoustic, classical, bass, and other instruments. You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.