|-||A||0.028 in||8.36 lbs|
- Tension: Normal
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Set Type: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Titanium
- Titanium monofilament material for modern brightness and projection
- Optimized for Soprano Ukuleles tuned to GCEA tuning
- String Gauges: Titanium .028, .033, .040, .029
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
Curious what strings are best for you? Find your perfect set with String Finder
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D'Addario X-Series strings! Our two X Series options each use a distinct method to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of uncoated strings.
XT combines high carbon steel cores with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment added over the string to enhance string longevity. XS makes use of a special film and innovative application process, allowing the string to last longer than any string we've produced before.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out these resources to learn the restringing process for your guitar.