|-||E||0.024 in||21.29 lbs|
- Tension: Normal
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Flourocarbon
- D'Addario's premier Concert sets with silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material, combined with our Dynacore winding technology for flexible feel with greater projection and response
- Pro-Arté Carbon trebles for superior intonation with a responsive attack, modern projecting tone, maximum sustain
- Paired with our Dynacore composite core basses for a bold, powerful and full round tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D’Addario XT strings, which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out the videos to learn the restringing process for electric, acoustic, classical, bass, and other instruments. You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.