|-||E||0.0285 in||16.81 lbs|
- Tension: Flamenco
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Composite
- Deliver a flexible feel while still maintaining a quick attack response that is essential for flamenco players
- Laser controlled black nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0416 Basses .029, .34, .044
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
Why does my Pro-Arté Composite Classical string set contain two G strings?
All of our Pro-Arté Composite Classical sets contain two G strings. We include both the composite and nylon G strings in our Composite Classical string sets to give players the opportunity to compare and choose the string that best meets their preferences in tone and feel. These sets are labeled as EJ45C, EJ45LP, EJ46C, EJ46LP, EJ44C, and EJ44LP. The clear G string is made from nylon. The additional G string is made of composite, which is 30% more dense and 36% stronger than nylon. These material properties allow us to offer a G string with a smaller diameter--and therefore a smoother transition between bass and treble strings on a classical guitar.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D'Addario X-Series strings! Our two X Series options each use a distinct method to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of uncoated strings.
XT combines high carbon steel cores with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment added over the string to enhance string longevity. XS makes use of a special film and innovative application process, allowing the string to last longer than any string we've produced before.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out the videos to learn the restringing process for electric, acoustic, classical, bass, and other instruments. You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.