|J4501||E||0.028 in||16.23 lbs|
- Classical Tension: Normal
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Composite
- Silver-plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Normal tension offers popular balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
Why does my Pro-Arté Composite Classical string set contain two G strings?
All of our Pro-Arté Composite Classical sets contain two G strings. We include both the composite and nylon G strings in our Composite Classical string sets to give players the opportunity to compare and choose the string that best meets their preferences in tone and feel. These sets are labeled as EJ45C, EJ45LP, EJ46C, EJ46LP, EJ44C, and EJ44LP. The clear G string is made from nylon. The additional G string is made of composite, which is 30% more dense and 36% stronger than nylon. These material properties allow us to offer a G string with a smaller diameter--and therefore a smoother transition between bass and treble strings on a classical guitar.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D’Addario XT strings, which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out the videos to learn the restringing process for electric, acoustic, classical, bass, and other instruments. You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.