PRO-ARTÉ CLEAR NYLON WITH COMPOSITE G TREBLE HALF SETS
- Tension: 600
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Set Type: Bass Half Sets
- Monofilament Material: Composite
- Treble strings from our Pro-Arté Clear Nylon with Composite G string sets
- Increased resistance, volume and projection
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser controlled for consistent, precise intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
Curious what strings are best for you? Find your perfect set with String Finder
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D'Addario X-Series strings! Our two X Series options each use a distinct method to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of uncoated strings.
XT combines high carbon steel cores with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment added over the string to enhance string longevity. XS makes use of a special film and innovative application process, allowing the string to last longer than any string we've produced before.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out these resources to learn the restringing process for your guitar.