|J4501||E||0.0280 in||16.230 lbs|
- Classical Tension: Normal
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Nylon
- Core Material: Nylon Core
- D'Addario's best-selling Pro Arté set, Normal tension offers balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- Laser controlled clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
Does D’Addario have an online string tension guide?
Yes. We offer String Tension Pro - a free, easy-to-use website that allows you to create customized string sets, compare string sets, and determine the optimum gauges for your instrument and tuning. To learn more, click here.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D’Addario XT strings, which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out the videos to learn the restringing process for electric, acoustic, classical, bass, and other instruments. You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.