SILVER PLATED WRAP XT DYNACORE, CARBON TREBLES
|PVDF0.63||E||0.025 in||22.74 lbs|
- Tension: 0
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: XT Treatment
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Carbon
- Wrap Material: Silver-Plated Copper
- XT Classical strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every wound string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- XT Dynacore basses features the exclusive coating treatment to our Dynacore winding technology for flexible feel with greater projection and response.
- Carbon trebles for superior intonation with a responsive attack, modern projecting tone, maximum sustain.
- Every set includes a Players Circle code for product identification, registration, and authentication. Players can collect points to get rewarded with D’Addario products and merchandise
- String Gauges: Trebles .0248, .0280, .0339 Basses .029, .036, .046
Curious what strings are best for you? Find your perfect set with String Finder
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D'Addario X-Series strings! Our two X Series options each use a distinct method to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of uncoated strings.
XT combines high carbon steel cores with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment added over the string to enhance string longevity. XS makes use of a special film and innovative application process, allowing the string to last longer than any string we've produced before.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out these resources to learn the restringing process for your guitar.