PRO-ARTÉ COMPOSITE CORE LIGHTLY POLISHED SILVER PLATED COPPER BASS HALF SETS
- Tension: 600
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 3
- Set Type: Bass Half Sets
- Bass strings from our Pro-Arté Composite Core Lightly Polished Silver Plated Copper string sets.
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Wound strings are polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise, great for recording!
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try D’Addario XT strings, which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try these maintenance and care products to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
Check out the videos to learn the restringing process for electric, acoustic, classical, bass, and other instruments. You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.